Pages

Marisa Miller’s Crazy Career

She’s always up to something, and Marisaa Miller is on the cover of this month’s issue of 944 magazine.

The Victoria’s Secret babe looks amazing in the photo spread, and talks about her decision-making process when it comes to choosing work.









“There are things you can definitely do to provoke that attention and drive your career [through the tabloids], but I’ve never wanted to leverage myself in that way. I especially take pride in the brands that I represent and know it’s a responsibility to uphold. … It’s not really in my personality anyway to act the fool.”

Additionally, Marisa has taken on the role as ‘Official First Mate’ for Captain Morgan, a gig she’s really excited about.

“It’s a great opportunity to work with a brand that is synonymous with fun. Captain Morgan is all about celebrating legendary times and I’m excited to be on board as the Captain’s First Mate.”