Pages

Doutzen Kroes: Leopard Print Bodysuit Sexy

While she's currently in the midst of her first pregnancy, Doutzen Kroes posed for a sexy shoot for Canada's Flare magazine prior to the emergence of her burgeoning baby bump.Looking ever-so-sexy, the Victoria's Secret beauty donned numerous stylish ensembles including a drool-invoking leopard print bodysuit as photographers captured each and every moment.










In the interview accompanying the spread, Miss Kroes talked about how she goes against the mold for models with her curvier, fuller body.


She said,"I was told to lose weight in the beginning. I could be considered really skinny by some women in the country, but I think I am one of the [models] who is very close to representing a body more people can relate to. It's important that we are aware of what kind of message we are putting out. There are girls who are eight or 10 years old who are watching what they are eating! I wasn't even thinking about those things at that age. I was eating all the candy I could get my hands on!"